Office Hours

Sun. : 10AM – 9PM
Mon. : 11AM – 8PM
Tue. : 10AM – 9PM
Wed. : 10AM – 9PM
Thu. : 10AM – 9PM
Fri. : 10AM – 9PM
Sat. : 10AM – 9PM

The Paul Robeson Campus Center fosters holistic student development and provides quality services and conference experiences to both the campus and greater Newark.In all of our efforts we provide a place where people meet on a common ground to share their abilities, ideas, talents and interests as part of a global society.

Raider Card

How do I get a Raider Card anyway?

You’ve already got it. The Raider Card system is built right into your Rutgers University Student ID Card. It’s there, ready to roll. All you have to do is fund your Raider Dollar account (or get Mom and Dad to), then enjoy total freedom without spending your cash or charging up credit cards. Your Raider Dollar account gives you the freedom to do what you want, when you want, on or off-campus. You don’t need cash on campus when you have Raider Dollars on your Raider Card. Raider Dollars is a declining balance (debit) account used exclusively for on-campus purchases. All students, faculty, and staff may make deposits to their Raider Dollar account. Raider Dollars can be used to buy goods and services all over campus and there is no minimum or maximum account balance.

How does Raider card work?

Simple!! Your student ID card can be used like a debit card. The card gets swiped at the time of purchase at a participating location, the tab is deducted from your Raider Dollar account and the balance is automatically adjusted. No more digging into your spending money, late night stops at the ATM or charging up credit cards.

Do Raider Dollars rollover?

Have you heard of rollover minutes? Your unused Raider Dollars balance will roll over from semester-to-semester and year-to-year for any amount that you add to your account. So now, even with your busy schedule and empty pockets, you can still get a healthy meal or school services!

What are Raider Dollars?

Raider Dollars is a convenient debit account right on your Rutgers University ID Card. Make a deposit into your Raider Dollar account and you can swipe your card all over campus to pay for the things you use every day.

How do I sign up?

Currently you can sign up one of two different ways:

01. You may visit Raider Card Office, located in the Paul Robeson Campus Center room 325 during the hours of 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday.

02. Print out the Raider Card Action Form and mail it to the Raider Card Office with a check or money order for the amount you would like to deposit to your account

Raider Card Office
Paul Robeson Campus Center, Room 325
350 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Rutgers University-Newark
Newark, NJ 07102

Where is my Raider Dollar account? Do I need a separate card?

No, the Raider Dollar account is right on your Rutgers University ID Card.

Where can Raider Dollars be used?

Raider Dollars can be used both on campus AND off campus, including on campus dining and the Barnes & Nobles Bookstore located in Bradley Hall. To see a full list of participating on and off-campus locations, go to http://robeson.rutgers.edu/operations/raidercard.html. We are always working to expand that list, so please let us know which of your favorite places we should add.

How can I find out what my account balance is?

Your Account Balance may be obtained at the Raider Card Office, Paul Robeson Campus Center, Room 325.

How should I best protect the funds in my Raider Dollar account?

Since the account information is stored on the magnetic stripe on the back of your Temple University ID, we recommend you observe the following precautions:

• Safeguard your ID at all times.
• Do not lend your ID card.
• Avoid storing your ID next to magnets.

What do I do if I lose my Raider Card?

For notification of lost or stolen card, please contact one of the following:

• The University Police, 24 hours a day 973-353-5441
• The cashier in any of the dining facilities during normal dining hours.
• The Raider Card Office, during normal business hours, or call 973-353-5634.
• The University ID Office located in Blumenthal Hall.

What do I do if I have leftover funds after I graduate?

If you’re still going to be in the area, you are still free to use your leftover funds at any participating locations. If you will be moving out of the area, you may request a refund by printing and filling out the Raider Card Action form on this website and checking the box for Refund Request. Please note that the refund requests are only valid for amounts $25.00 and over. Once completed, please drop it off, or mail it to, Raider Card Office, and you will receive your refund in a check form in 5-7 business days.

Raider Card Office
Paul Robeson Campus Center, Room 325
350 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Rutgers University-Newark
Newark, NJ 07102

So who's behind this stuff?

Rutgers University created the Raider Card program to be the ultimate compliment to your university experience. Of course your ID card can be used for dining on-campus but we realize that students and your parents wanted more. So we partnered with your favorite off-campus merchants to give you the ultimate flexibility, variety and value you deserve. And besides, everyone needs a change of pace! Use your Raider Dollar account on and off-campus and get


• Accepted at your favorite local merchants

• Flexibility to do what you want, when you want
• Unused account balances carry over
• Easy to budget, track and add money
• Both on-campus and off-campus convenience

• Since your Student ID has your picture on it, it’s safer than cash
• Parent peace-of-mind

• One account for everything you need
• Your ID card does it all

Disability Services

Do I have to disclose my disability to anyone at Rutgers?

You are not required to disclose your disability to the university. However, if you apply to the Paul Robeson Campus Center Office of Student Life and Leadership you must provide documentation of your disability. Your disability status will only be shared with relevant Rutgers faculty, staff or administration on a need-to-know basis. After you have been approved for accommodations at Rutgers, you will not receive any retroactive accommodations on work completed before the approval for accommodations was made.

When should I submit my documentation?

The sooner, the better, as the documentation review process may take up to 30 business days. Thus, you are encouraged to initiate the process as early as possible.

Can I request an accommodation directly from my professor, before I have been approved for accommodations?

No. You should not request academic accommodations from faculty unless you have been approved by the appropriate documentation review committee and have received a Letter of Accommodation from your Coordinator.

If I get approved, who informs my instructors about my accommodations?

You do. If you are approved, you are responsible for promptly picking up your Letter of Accommodation from your Coordinator, meeting with each of your instructors and providing each of them with a copy of the letter. You and your professor should then discuss how the listed accommodations will be implemented.